To be safe in the studio, the following rules must be observed:
1. Book a spot
You have to book a spot for studio and outdoor classes.
You can either do this directly on our website or use the USC and Gympass app. Please be so kind and cancel your booking if you can't make it, so someone else has a chance to come.
book your spot
2. Evidence: Vaccinated, recovered or tested (3G rules)
You have to bring proof of the following:
- Vaccination certificate (valid from 15 days after a second vaccination)
- Proof of recovery (8 months)
- Antigen test (24h)
- PCR test (48h)
Unfortunately, self-tests are not allowed. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to let you in without proof.
3. hygiene and distance rules
- Please wear an FFP-2 or medical-mask in the entire studio. You can take off the mask on your mat.
- Wash and disinfect hands, disinfectant is ready.
- Please keep your distance at all times, at least 1.5m.
- Please bring your own mats.
- In order to avoid traffic jams in our changing rooms, it is best to come in sportswear.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We are very pleased to see you,
your team from The Bodyworkers
Thanks to Corona, I let the training slip, but your class was so motivating and fun that I could just let myself be carried away by you and now want to start again.
Marina makes great livestreams, and has a very nice, loving way of tormenting us with them. I've been excercising with Marina for a few months now and I've noticed that I'm actually getting stronger and fitter! Very recommendable!
Motivational workouts that make you sweat at home, too. Recommended for everyone who wants to stay in shape during lockdown.
The best thing about lockdown is that I discovered Marina's classes. DeepWork is now my favorite. Afterwards I'm exhausted, but I feel great. I can recommend it to everyone who is looking for a demanding workout that makes you happy.
I've done more sport this year than ever before. When the studio opened between lockdowns, the exercise classes were sometimes my only social contact and I really enjoyed them.
When the lockdown started, The Bodyworkers was recommended to me. And I have to say that I am very happy to have tried this recommendation, because the livestreams are really great!
Yoga in Bavariapark with Tina after the first lockdown was awesome and gave me a lot of hope.