Your health insurance pays the fee!
Some of our courses are certified by the Central Prevention Testing Center (ZPP). This means that your health insurance company pays up to 100% of the course fee two times a year. The exact amount of the grant depends on the health insurance company. Therefore, find out more from your health insurance company in advance.
In order to receive the subsidy you have to take part in the course with the KrankenkassenTicket (KK-Ticket). The certified course series consist of 10 appointments. You register automatically for 10 appointments, of which you have to attend at least 8 in order to receive the KK grant. Within the 10 weeks programm you can rebook up to two appointments, this gives you some flexibility. You can also mix studio and online classes. At the end you will receive a certificate of your participation from us, with which you will then receive the reimbursement from your health insurance company.
- Co-payment of the health insurance up to 100%
- up to twice a year
- start anytime
- you can attend classes in the studio and online
how it's done:
- Book your health insurance ticket
- Book a spot on your desired start date
- 10 appointments in a row will then be automatically reserved for you
- You can cancel / catch up on a maximum of 2 appointments
- At the end you'll receive the certificate of attendance from us
- Submit the certificate of attendance to your health insurance company and receive a reimbursement